Magical Unknown Abilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Unknown Abilities

Every human has something that isn't known...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Syncher and Ray's Story

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Awakened Status
Ability: Freeze
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:18 pm

I woke up to the sound of a soft knocking on my door. I looked at my clock..... 11am. Good i got a good night's rest. Getting up to stretch i opened the door...and there was Mr.Gydeon!

"srry to wake you Ray, but i couldn't help but hope that maybe you found out anything about my son."

"um well, we found out his first name: which was nate. Then i think John got some sorta CD that told us a little bit about him.....but other than that we ran into some police only a few tho. And then escaped....and that's when i went to bed....i was rlly tired."

"so we should go look at that cd!!" I nodded, glad to see some hope in that man's eyes. After all he was about to find his long lost son. Then John came bursting in and after he finished talking i couldn't help myself

"you know, it's polite to knock ^^"
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Awakened Status
Ability: Soul Synch
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:21 pm

"Yeah, I know, I know. But really, I was hacking more into that CD, and then..."
I explained what happened, and both of them were shocked.
"So, you've seen my son?!"
"Yeah, but he's still trying to steal Abilities."
"I see...Well, if we get a mission, we'll call you."
And we were sort of just left there...No idea what to do...
Back to top Go down
https://unknownabilities.darkbb.com
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:32 pm

"well that's grand -.-" Since I said good-bye to my old life, playing video games or getting on the internet wasn't something i should be doing right now... So i decided to think about the previous events.

There's This organization who takes people with interesting abilities. Then there's this guy who happens to be the father of one. His son ran away after showing some odd power..and now we're going after this 'Nate'..... and yet, we've been dismissed.... i wonder what Mr. gydeon is doing as of now....

"RAY!" i stopped pacing and realized john was still there.....I grinned and asked
"breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:42 am

"Yeah...but this whole "Organization" thing is a bit weird, don't you think? I mean, everyone's got an Ability, but they choose to go after the teens. And even more different, they only go after teens that they believe have better powers...Hmm...maybe, just maybe...Nah, forget it. I'm thinking waffles."

I'm not sure why, but I think I just sort of read Ray's mind, since he was speechless after I said all that. But then we went down to the Cafeteria, and I got waffles. I sat down and thought of everything clumped together.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Over my mouth of pancakes...which were surprisingly good for cafeteria food.... i once again started thinking. I was thinking how john sayed that the everybody had these powers... but that...is that possible?

"john you said to me that everybody had powers? i know you mentioned this before, but it slipped past my mind.... do you think that people, for say our parents, could get these powers?"
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:14 pm

I swallowed the waffle in one bite. "Yeah, of course...But everyone has to be Awakened, remember. And so far, the only place that can do that is the Organization...But that makes me think...Maybe there are other people who have been Awakened other ways?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:22 pm

"hmmmm, the way i see it is that every ability is deep inside someone...and it takes an a lot of concentration and something life threatning to trigger it. Most teens have concentration, otherwise how would they keep up with sports/school/friends and such.. and because teens are unstable at times as well, they have a tendency to react faster than others....

maybe that's why the organization brings up teens only" I swallowed some more cakes >< man those were good
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:25 pm

"That'd make sense...But again, I wonder if there're other Organizations that'd be able to Awaken us?" Mr. Gydeon came in afterwards, with another file.
Oh, great, another crappy mission I was thinking as he came up. Then, I saw Nate's picture on the file, and I accepted before I even heard what it was. Maybe Ray listened to what the mission was. It definantly had Nate involved, so I said yes, but maybe it was just another file-retrival mission?
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:43 pm

"good afternoon mr. gydeon" i waved towards our leader showing some respect.

"hello, yes we have a mission for you today."

"yes what is it?"

"according to our intelligence squad there nate fled towards a forest not far from here. That tracking device you put on him John worked wonders...till Nate must've realized it was on him. We lost his signal sometime around there, so we want you to go check it out. Alright?"

"you can count on- hey where did john go?" then john came back with his things and said

"let's go already" ....i smiled and got up....he probaly doesn't even know where we're going
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:55 pm

I had no clue where we were going. But I had to keep moving. I wanted to find out more about Nate...He seemed like us...maybe he wasn't actually evil...
These thoughts went away as I thought of where I was. Everytime I tried to make a move, Ray said, "No, this way." After awhile, I got mad and just let him lead. We got to the forest and right there he was...He stood there, and there was a silence for awhile...I felt like I knew him. Like, more than a friend...I felt like he was my brother, but didn't see him for awhile...But then, he said one thing...One thing that started getting my own, but not Ray's, suspicions up:

"I'm not the bad guy...I just work like one."

"Wh-what?"
He fled before we answered. It looked like that was the whole mission...I didn't get it. Maybe he waited to say that?
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Our mission was to see what Nate was up to..... I ran after him. Running track really heped me at this time, cause i was really close to catching up to him. I started to concentrate on his feet, trying to slow him down....but:
Back to top Go down
The_Dice_Master
Dice Master
The_Dice_Master

Number of posts : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:18 pm

The member Frozen_warrior has done the following action : Attack made

1 times Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 AbilityUse
Results :
  Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Failure
Back to top Go down
Nate_Gydeon
Ability Stealer
Nate_Gydeon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Awakened Status
Ability: Ability Stealer
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:22 pm

He almost caught up, but I couldn't let him...not yet. So I stopped, and punched him in the head so hard, he knocked out. His friend...I think he was the Soul Syncher. He came up, tried to punch me, but missed. I was about to hit back, when Ray woke back up. I teleported a little while away.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:26 pm

"ugh, where did he go?" my head throbbed
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:28 pm

"Ray, are you alright?"
After getting him to safer ground, I took off after where Nate would have gone...
"Where are you?! Come on out and give a real fight!"
Back to top Go down
Nate_Gydeon
Ability Stealer
Nate_Gydeon

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Awakened Status
Ability: Ability Stealer
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:35 pm

I appear...It seems that this kid wanted a fight...I shouldn't call him a kid, he's my age...

"So, you have a wish to have your Ability taken? That can be arranged!"
I lunged to take it, but he stopped me. He said something like, "Soul Absorb", or like it, and he completely blocked my Steal...I wondered why he didn't continue.
"...I just want to talk. Why did you leave your dad?" He sounded so calm...I felt that I could trust him with such useless information...

"He saw me as a Demon...That's because sometimes my form is such..."

"Ah...well, why don't you come back?'

"Come back there? With my dad there?!...Well, because of you, I'll think about it."

"Me?"

"You seem trustworthy...Better go check on your friend there"

He turns, and I teleport away.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:46 pm

I got up...completly winded from that blow....geesh such power it was almost like having a boulder smash open you skull.... i'm amazed i'm still alive.

John came back to me and he seemed.....a bit cheerful..?

"what happened"

he told me his face off with nate

"hmmm.....more drama....sounds to me like a father/son conflict..... *sigh* we better go back to H.Q. and report in...it's getting late
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 11:14 am

"Alright...Wonder how he's gonna take it?"

We headed back to the Organization and told Mr. Gydeon what's up. One thing I kept concealed was that there was a chance he'd join us. If he ever did, I don't think he'd want his father knowing. He seemed surprised at the rest of this, and also that we both survived his Ability Steal attack. We wondered what he meant.

"Well, his ability works like this: If you're knocked out, and nothing to distract Nate, he can steal your Ability in a split second. Also, if he lunges at you with the attack in mind, it's impossible to dodge...John, how did you say you did it?"

"It turns out my ability is an adaptable one, 'cause I said 'Soul Block', and it negated his whole attack."

"Incredible...anyways, you guys seem tired. Maybe you should head to your houses..."

I was thinking about the whole day...maybe there was some more investigation to do? But I remembered Ray, how tired he was before, and let him choose.

(Frozen_warrior's choice: INVESTIGATE MORE or HEAD TO BED)
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:55 pm

"hmmmm, sir, if we could go back to that forest? i would like to check some more of it out...i think maybe we could find out where nate has been hiding for so many years..."

"that is fine by me" and with that we said good-bye to sir gydeon and left back for the forest
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Yes! I was surprised that Ray wanted to keep going, but I liked his answer. We started looking around the forest for Nate's hiding place. I was close to one, but then a Gyvern appeared.

"Ray, get ready!"

Gyvern
Element: wind
HP: 14
Attack: 6
Defense: 4
Exp gained: 6

VS.

Soul Syncher:
Element: Leader
HP : 20
Attack : 10
Defence : 2
Magic : 8

AND

Ray:
Element: Leader/Ice
HP : 22
Attack : 6
Defence : 4
Magic : 10

BATTLE BEGINS

I run up and slam the Gyvern, taking it down to 4 HP.

"Finish it!"
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:51 pm

I uppercut it with my right fist, and it stayed down
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 7:23 pm

After the fight, we found a place someone could hide at. We got some samples of the place, and then I found a small shortsword. I decided to pick it up. Then we headed back to HQ
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:22 am

Mr. Gydeon checks out the stuff. I didn't show him the sword...I took a liking to it, so I decided to keep it. After analyzing it, he said:
"Nice work. We might be able to catch him now. Oh, and we have something to tell you guys."
"What's up?" Ray kind of muffled it, with a cookie in his mouth...Why does he constantly eat cookies?
"If you look up that mountain-" He pointed out the window up to a tall mountain, "Then normal people could only see a mountain. But-"
"I...sense something's up there. He's quite large." Ray seemed to know something I didn't, 'cause I didn't sense anything.
"Very good, Ray. Yes, one of the Elemental Dragons stands up there."
"Dragons?" I was curious.
"Each Element has a King, in the form of a Dragon. Up there is the Wind Dragon. In total, there are 6 Dragons. Defeating all of them gets you the ultimate power, the Power of the Dragons."
"Power...of the Dragons?" Ray and I both wondered how powerful this was...Was it a special Ability...Or something different?
"Yes...You see, each Dragon has a "Skill". This is like your Abilities, but they always work. Now, to be able to use all of the Dragon Skills...would get you an ultimate skill."
I was already running out the door with Lara.
(NOTE: To understand about Lara, view Mission: Help the Kid for SoulSyncher)
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 3:43 pm

I come back, and notice that Ray is gone.
'He's probably trying for the Power, too.' I thought. Then, Mr. Gydeon came up. He showed total shock when I showed him the W.W.D Bracelet (Wind-Water Dragon Bracelet) and the Dragon Jacket (from the Fire Dragon). I don't think he actually expected me to be able to defeat three Dragons...actually, by his expression, it looked like he thought I'd be killed by the Wind Dragon. When I looked out the window, I saw Ray cheering like a freakin' high school cheerleader about defeating the Wind Dragon...Wonder if I should tell him I defeated two more Dragons...?
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:20 pm

"GUESS WHAT!! I FINALLY DEFEATED THE WIND DRAGON!!! AFTER TWO TRIES I LANDED THE FINAL BLOW!!! and he gave me this!" i showed him the wind bracelet and then saw S.S.
I noticed he was wearing a mix between blue and green color bracelet. He also had on a red flame colored jacket...
The biggest thing i noticed was...he had a strange aura around him... more powerful

"heh...heh ^^' i put my hand behind my head ' guess i don't have much to say... but congrats! You managed to defeat two other dragons?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Syncher and Ray's Story
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next