Magical Unknown Abilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Unknown Abilities

Every human has something that isn't known...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Syncher and Ray's Story

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Awakened Status
Ability: Soul Synch
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Left_bar_bleue6/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Empty
PostSubject: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 pm

{AFTER EVENTS IN FROZEN_WARRIOR'S PROFILE}
I had gotten a good rest, but after waking up I remembered where I was...I also remembered that the scientists didn't even let me go back to say goodbye to my friends and family...Oh, wait, what friends?
Anyway, I remembered two things of what happened: One, that I was going to find, Awaken, and train a bunch of teens who didn't know about their power.
And second...I think I powered up from fighting the bats...Because after defeating all of them, a voice in my head said, "Soul Synch BAT powered up!"...I didn't understand it, but maybe my ability has a way to adapt to what I fight...Either way, I decided to get up. I grabbed some things that were given to me, like a shortsword, a pocketknife, a compass, stuff like that. Then, I decided to see what Ray was up to. I went over and knocked on his door. I thought I heard two voices inside, but I wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
https://unknownabilities.darkbb.com
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Awakened Status
Ability: Freeze
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Left_bar_bleue5/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:28 pm

walked out of the laboratory heading a course towards home. On my way there i started to recall the recent events.
hmmm, quite the day....a man dressed in black tries to pull a gun on me while i'm drawing at a park.....In the middle of drawing a picture that would get me some money too. I need to finish that. Then things got cold, and somehow i ended up freezing the man's hand gun. After that he said something about these 'powers' i had.... wait. I stopped for a moment realizing i made it to my house. I stood there before i went in, trying to thing of what the man said.
"forget it, i'll think of it later" I snuck around the back, cursing as the door creaked open. Then i went to my room and packed my things, and then wrote a note to my parents saying where i was going. then i left.

I then headed out towards a taco bell. I walked in and saw someone familar at the sitting at a table. I ordered my food then sat across from Mr. Gydeon.

"well, hello there ray! what brings you out and about?" I pointed towards my pack, and he understood.

"said good-bye to the folks as well?" i shrugged, i left a note....that should be good enough.

"well, it's not like your leaving them forever you know....you can always stop in from time to time." I nodded in aggreement, that sounded nice. I decided to let the man talk some more before i started my questions that i had for him.

"you, know you're really not that talkitive are you?" he gave me no time to answer "nah, that's ok! you'll grow out of that, i'm sure! Besides i think your friend John could use someone like you to calm him down. Ah, while your here i have some questions to ask of you, if you care to answer?" I decided i should let known my voice now

"yes sir, as i have a few question for you as well."

"Good, good! you do talk ^^ and i'll be glad to answer any question you may have for me! You go first!"

"ummmmm, first of all, how did you find out about these 'teens' with their powers? after all they're supposedly very dormant"

"ah yes, well you see my own son.... was experiencing some trouble in school, and when he got upset.....he showed me something very....disturbing....."

"so John and I arn't the first people with these powers?"

"oh no, not at all, the first one known, was truthfully some of the greeks, who were known as 'gods'. But they power the possessed was very different, very different. It's changed over time as less people could find out their power. Now let me ask you a question. How did your training go?"

"i was kinda dissapointed...i didn't like the idea of fighting against bats, but that's just my opinion."

"WAHAAHAHA! so you have a heart after all! No those wern't bats at all....well more like they were robotic bats used to simply draw out a human's elemental powers. Now tell me this, how did you find out about the organization?"

I looked at him, surely he must know....if he's the head shoudn't he have sent the man in black to get me?

"Don't you know? arn't you the head of the Organization?"

"I should know....but you were an exception, i was surprised to see you at first, because all retrieval missions of the civilians who are close to opening their dormant powers has to be run by me first. So please tell me."

I told my story. "then the man in black took me by the arm, and whispered in my ear 'Humans have power, they are the most powerful species on this earth. But some do not know how to USE that power.....i advise you learn how to use that power...up by an old broken down laboratory, it's worth knowing. Oh and one more thing....remember that when the old man croaks, the younger one takes over.' and so i came to the laboratory and froze a puddle of water while i waited for something to happen...when as you know, i was brought to your room."

"hmmm, interesting....well i assure you that the man in black does not work for me....we'll have to investigate that. for now, i say we head off to bed, cause it's getting very very late."

"Mr gydeon?

"yes?"

"whatever happened to your son?"

".......after he showed off his powers....he ran away from home, because i thought him as a demon.....and i have never seen him since...."he hung is head down, and i thought i saw a small tear....i was about to say something when he looked at me and smiled....

"go to bed ray, it's late" and with that he left, with me close behind him...and we departed iin different directions.

Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Left_bar_bleue6/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:30 pm

I noticed the door was open a little, so I came in.
"Hey, how've you been since we got...here?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Left_bar_bleue5/100Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:34 pm

I turned to john and gave a grin.

"heh, you know it's nice to knock ^^" i turned my laptop off and answered.

"a bit surprised...there's so much going on right now."
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:40 pm

"I know what you mean. I was just gonna relax at home, when I found that letter...Then I was in the Lab, and I was forced...To lead the Awakened. I don't understand any of this!" I punch the wall in anger. I've learned now how to control my ability. I've also given it the name, "Soul Synch", due to the voice I heard before. But it seemed this whole situation didn't anger him at all...I didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:05 pm

I realized he seemed really upset about this....It was still really late...and we both needed sleep, but i had a feeling he wasn't going to rest easy without some let up of that anger.

"Hey john, sit down, stay awhile. Have some cookies i made a few days ago." i passed him some cookies as he sat down on my bed.

"I'm hoping that in the next few days things should become a little clearer. But for now, if it makes it any easier, i'll tell you what i know. It's about as much as you do. We're here to help this organization look for others who have the same powers we do. You said it yourself:Everyone's got an ability...It's my job to prove to them that it's worth it."

that is our job, and until we find more elementals, we will have no other mission."
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:09 pm

"...I don't understand why they said you don't talk much. You have a lot to say, I'm guessing. I dunno, when you talk, I'm not so angry. Heh...I dunno why we were brought to a laboratory. Maybe the scientists don't even know perfectly well about the Abilities in humans...Hey, do you think we were some of the first Awakened? I mean, since there was an organization for it, we're not the first, but still...why are they going for the teens?"
I looked over, shoved another cookie in my mouth, and waited for his insight.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:19 pm

i wasn't entirely sure if i should tell him what Mr. Gydeon said...... but since he never said i couldn't say anything. I opened my mouth.

"yeah...when i did have friends..i talked a lot around them...but to answer your question no, we're not. apparently elementals have been around even since greek times. Some believe that the greek 'gods' had these elemental powers, but who knows..... I also know this. Mr. gydeon's son is also an elemental.... to tell you the truth, i wouldn't be surprised if that's the other reason we're here...to find his son..."
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:22 pm

"Hmm...There's a chance. Thanks for the talk. It helped." I stood up, and decided to walk out. But just before I got out, there was something there-
"Ray! It's a-a-a possessed Cherub! It's trying to attack!"

(Will Ray choose to HELP JOHN or to LEAVE HIM OUTSIDE?)
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:28 pm

Despite the lack of sleep leading me towards my bed, i rushed outside to find out what a possesed cherub was O_o and to

HELP JOHN
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:33 pm

The cherub looked normal, but then it lunged at me. I dodge at the last second. Ray ran out to help quickly.
BATTLE!!!

Soul Syncher and Ray's Stats
S.S.'s Element: Leader
Ray's Element: Ice/Leader
HP: 17/17
Attack: 5
Defence: 2
Magic: 6

Cherub's Stats
Element: Light
HP: 8
Attack: 3
Defense: 3
Exp. gained: 4

Alright, here we go!
I lunge at the Cherub, knocking it down, and lowering it to 3 HP.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:47 pm

I finish it off by giving a small kick to it.

"that ought to finish it..... but what was it doing all the way down here?"

I looked at the little creature....it was odd looking, a little man with wings, like a cupid.
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:50 pm

I look around, and shrug. "There's nothing around...Wait, who-" I see Mr. Gydeon a little farther down. "What're you doing here?"

He came over to us and said, "Well, I was just coming over here to give you a mission, but that cherub was possessed! But as I said, I have a mission for you. It might put you at risk." He looked as if we were worried.

"...Um, if that was supposed to scare us...well, at least ME, then this mission is unaccepted-"

"No! Please, just wait! The mission is to go into a government computer, and steal some files that are necessary."

"...I'm fine with it, but Ray?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:59 pm

Steal some files from the goverment computer!? This was....unheard of...i never liked disbeying rules....or in this case the law.

"um sir, may i ask why we need those files?"

He looked at me and then i thought i saw his eyes quaver a bit and i understood....sighing....i told myself if we did this fast enough so nobody would notice...maybe, jsut maybe.....

"alright.... i'll do it.... but if we get caught...."

"no, it's ok, u won't get caught, and if you do we'll help you out" I nodded and then i swayed to the side a bit...

"ugh...i'm goin to bed.... we'll start the mission tommorow, adios"

witht that, i went to bed
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 6:46 pm

Personally, I wanted to do it as soon as possible. So, as soon as Ray turned in for the night, I decided to run off on my own. 'What could happen? Police? Already seen them, and took them out, so there's nothing that could stop me.' I was thinking that as I ran to my room to grab a little gear for stealing files, and ran off.
It was pretty low-security getting in. Might've been that they heard a terrorist was in another building, but I took the advantage, and got into the computer. I searched up the files, after a little hacking, and couldn't believe the name I saw...
As soon as I saw it, I had to get Ray here. I knew he might get mad for me waking him up, but it's very important he saw this. He knew more about it. I grabbed my cell phone, and called him right there. There was an answer of a really sleepy guy on the other end.

"Hey, Ray, you've gotta come down here now......I'm at the mission place....I know, I should have waited....Alright, thanks."
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:28 pm

OF ALL TIMES!!! gee, wonder if i'll ever get sleep around here -.- Sighing and taking another cookie to brighten my mood i slipped my sweater on and rushed to where John was waiting with this 'important' news.....then i realized!! he must've done the mission without me!! ugh...ya snooze ya lose i guess ><

I passed the guards easily thanks to my black colored sweater and i made it to where John was.

"so what is it?"
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:33 pm

"Dude, look at the monitor. Look at the last name."
I led him to the screen to show him that the kid's name we were looking up was Mr. Gydeon's son.

Code:
NAME: Gydeon, Nate
WHEREABOUTS: Unknown
ABILITY: Steal other Abilities

I only read the name, but then I saw the last one. "A person who can steal Abilities? That's absurd!" Then, the police came in. "...Where were you guys when I came in?"
"...Don't talk about that."
"...You were eating doughnuts, weren't you?"
"SHUT UP!" The first policeman ran up and tried to hit me. A quick dodge. Another came to hit Ray. Another dodge. 'This is too easy'.

"Hey Ray, should we actually fight them? I mean, 10 seconds, we use our Abilities, we'll be outta here. Any better plan?" I stood ready with Soul Synch.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:36 pm

After i dodged, my mind raced thinking of an alternitive to harming these police. Then i got the thinking, if we just knocked them out...that oughta do the trick.

"john, don't kill em, just fight to run away" i looked at him and hoped he understood
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:41 pm

"Ugh...Fine, but that'll take even less. Cover your ears!" He understood, and covered them. Before the policemen caught on "Soul Synch Bat!"
It knocked out all of them. I tripped and hit one of the policemen again on my run. Then, I felt a small amount of power, then I grabbed a gun I had, and used it with the same accuracy as a policeman. The policeman seemed to be dead, but at the least, he was weaker.
"...Ray, I'm like Nate...I'm an...Ability Stealer..." I wanted to kill something, but not Ray. I started running away, there was no way anyone would understand.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:13 pm

I stood there unable to do anything...... weary from sleep, and terrified that John had just killed the police....i took out a bag of cookies and ate one....
That helped a little, so i used my freeze ability to heal up the mans wound, to at least cover it from bare sight.
Then i chased after john. He was acting really strange....and he obviously needed to chill. I thought that my talk with him helped...and i gave away those cookies too D=....ugh, this John guy is quite the character ><
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:18 pm

I noticed Ray was behind me...I knew he wouldn't stop until he caught me, so I decided to stop and talk with him. I was just nervous about what happened in there...Do I have two abilities? One is to screech, and another is to steal a person's life?

"...What? What do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:46 pm

Being angry just wouldn't get anywhere so i decided to just talk at a calm voice.

"john, what happened back there..... you yelled soul 'synch bat', and last time i heard a screech like that was back at our entrance test. then when you knocked the police man out you grabbed the gun, and had an accuracy that only a trained gunsmen could use, like a cop. Do you think maybe...just maybe that you have a second ability that allows you to take someone's ability after you defeated them?" he slowly nodded at the thought, but i already knew the answer, with what was going on now...anything's quite possible.

"Don't worry then, your not quite like mr gydeon's son, i think an ability 'stealer' is someone who can steal an ability while they're still alive, and then what happens the person loses that ability, cause after all; it was stolen.
Besides, what Mr.Gydeon said about his son tells us nothing. This nate could easily be someone who ran away from home, saw his mistakes, and is now making a suitable living under a new name" i gave a smile to maybe ease John's tension
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:51 pm

"...Taking an ability? Maybe...I sort of copy it? Then I can use it for myself. That'd be cool, right?" I then smiled for the first time in awhile.
"And I know for a fact Nate's still around...He might be milder, but he's still stealing Abilities...Anyway, you really look tired. Let's head to the Lab, before you collapse."

Then, we walked home, learning that I could use a new part of my Ability. I was really happy that I didn't kill anyone, and happy that I have in a way, two Abilities...But I wonder if Ray felt a little lesser now? Should I try to act nice?
"...Maybe you have another ability too...There's a chance."
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:58 pm

If john said anything...i didn't hear him, my mind drifted off to sleep and i practically slept walk back to my room
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 9:06 pm

We slept until morning. When I woke up, I grabbed the CD with information with Nate. I studied it over, did a little more hacking, and I found out his location exactly...It scared me, because what it said was right-
Right behind me, he grabbed me by the shirt. I thought he was gonna steal my Ability, but he said something under his breath, and couldn't steal it. I put a tracking device on him before he left. He didn't notice, and he ran away. I had to tell Mr. Gydeon and Ray. They were both in Ray's Room, but I didn't know what they were talking about.

"Guys, something important just happened...thought you should hear it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Syncher and Ray's Story   Soul Syncher and Ray's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Syncher and Ray's Story
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next