Magical Unknown Abilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Unknown Abilities

Every human has something that isn't known...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soul Syncher's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Awakened Status
Ability: Soul Synch
Ability Level:
Soul Syncher's Profile Left_bar_bleue6/100Soul Syncher's Profile Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

Soul Syncher's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Soul Syncher's Profile   Soul Syncher's Profile Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:47 pm

Human Name: John

Nickname(for other Awakened to call you): Soul Syncher

Picture(Optional): None at current time(this can be updated later)

Appearance: Brown, short hair; Brown eyes; Average body; T-shirt and jacket; Baggy jeans; Sneakers

Personality: Very determined, he is someone you can always count on. He's really nice, but if fighting, he can become a big aggresive. He always gets in the line of fire for a friend, no matter the cost.

What life was like before: He was one of the kids people made fun of. Whether it was for slacking off in school, or too much computer, they always had a joke. He was trying to ignore it, but it got to a point where recently, he attempted to beat up a person.

Special Ability: His ability is to "Soul Synch" This allows him to use a power of a defeated enemy. The strength of the power used is strengthened by more of the same enemy being defeated.

Element(Wind, Earth, Fire, Water, Light, Dark): Leader

The gun pointed at me. At the last moment, my power surged out, and a hypersonic screech came out. This paralyzed the scientist enough for me to grab the gun and point it at him.

"Now, what's going on?" I say, with distrust in speech.

The scientist comes up, stunned. "You're...15, correct? We believed that the teens would have had weaker powers...But you're the first one to be Awakened."

"Awakened? And what's this about powers?" The gun still points directly to the scientist.

"Awakened means that you can use the ability given to you personally, and it seems that you know yours already." The gun was at the ready, seeing as I didn't like this guy to begin with. "Do you remember the screech you did?"

I stood there, and thought for a second. 'Is that how I did it? Is that how I shocked him?'
I put down the gun, "Ok, talk. Or the gun will be at the ready again."

He looked nervous. "O-ok...Your ability seems to link to other things. Your screech could've been a bat. But everyone has different abilities. Someone could be able to transform themselves, for example. But noone can discover it on their own. That's where we come in."

"Who's we?"

A bunch of scientists, with guns, come out of hiding places. One of them said, "You have two choices; die by gunshot, or lead the Awakened teens."

"...Seems I only have one choice to live, then, huh? Alright, I'll be leading, then."

"Very good. Come with us, we'll lead you to your housing."

"Aight."

And so began the adventures of the Soul Syncher...
Back to top Go down
https://unknownabilities.darkbb.com

Soul Syncher's Profile
Page 1 of 1