Magical Unknown Abilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Unknown Abilities

Every human has something that isn't known...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen_warrior's profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Awakened Status
Ability: Freeze
Ability Level:
Frozen_warrior's profile Left_bar_bleue5/100Frozen_warrior's profile Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Frozen_warrior's profile Empty
PostSubject: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:21 pm

Human Name: Ray

Nickname(for other Awakened to call you):

Picture(Optional): If i got time i'll draw one

Appearance: long blonde hair;parted to the side. Wears a black long sleeve shirt, with a red t-shirt over that. Belt with a cross buckle, and jeans/sneakers. Blue eyes, the build of a somewhat active person.

Personality: Quiet, as he doesn't talk much he knows when things are getting tough, and he tries to calm things down. Staying calm, and thinking fair is what he lives by. His patience is unmatched, which contributes to his politeness. Despite the fact that he is hard to talk to, and doesn't seem to care...deep down he rlly does want to talk...and he really does care. In battle, he waits for his opponent, and then let's the opponent make a few
mistakes. He doesn't believe in angering people, so he obeys every order based on good judgement. Meaning he follows orders, but won't follow orders that endanger him or others.

What life was like before: Before Ray went to a school spending most of his time to himself. Not being the most social, his drawing ability is what he focused on most. Before the scientists got a hold of him he was merely drawing in a park not far from his house...... that was when he realized things got really cold...and that he was being watchd.

Special Ability: he can sense those around him by the difference in temperature
Element(Wind, Earth, Fire, Water, Light, Dark): Ice

RAY! GET IN HERE!"

I run down the stairs waiting to see what the scientist wanted this time...

"ray, meet the leader of our team: John"

i looked at the teen...he looked a bit younger than myself...and yet there was something about him that made me realize why he was put in charge..

"yes, john is about one year younger than you, we put him i charge because he has something you don't"

i nodded. "that's fine with me...."

"good, now i'll be back in a few... so have some light-hearted conversation while you wait...heh...if you can...."
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Awakened Status
Ability: Soul Synch
Ability Level:
Frozen_warrior's profile Left_bar_bleue6/100Frozen_warrior's profile Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:26 pm

ACCEPTED...And for the heck of it, I'll continue this story.

I look up to Ray. He seemed older, and wiser than me. Why am I in charge of him?

"...So, um...I'm guessing you've been here longer?" All he does is look down, say, "Yeah." and turns.
"...Ok, that's it! I'm only 15! Why am I in charge of YOU?!" I started getting angry. I didn't get any of this. Maybe he understood?
Back to top Go down
https://unknownabilities.darkbb.com
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:
Frozen_warrior's profile Left_bar_bleue5/100Frozen_warrior's profile Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:20 pm

I look back up at John and gave a grin

"to tell you the truth....i'm not the leader type... it's possible they think you have leadership skills that i... undoubtfully don't have.... so your name is john?"
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:
Frozen_warrior's profile Left_bar_bleue6/100Frozen_warrior's profile Empty_bar_bleue  (6/100)

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 7:37 am

"Yeah...Um" I was out of ideas of what to say...so I could only ask one question:
"So, did you find out your ability yet?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:22 pm

I walk towards a sink that happened to be in the room. I took a cup of water and turned to look back to John. I stood about 10 feet away from him.

"Catch" i took a sip of water and spit it towards him. At the same time, i reached out my hand focusing in on the stream of water. It froze in midair creating tiny icicles.
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:24 pm

"Dang!" Dodging the Icicles, I'm stunned. "Mine's kinda weird...I think it has another use, but right now, all I can do is this..."
I build up the power again, and do a hypersonic screech again.
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:43 pm

*covers ears*

"ow! >< one of the things i hate most: loud noises. You could cause some serious damage with that tho."

The scientist came back, a long with a well dressed man with a top hat, tuxedo, and a cane.

"well it looks like you both were showing off your powers. Good, good. Now that you're both better aquaintenced i'd like you to meet the head of the operation: Mr. Gydeon.
He lifted his hat and took a greeting bow to us both. Then he threw his hat up into the air, caught it with his cane, twirled it a bit, and put it on his head.

"well, how'd ya like that, huh, huh?" He was obviously looking for some aknoledgement to his performence. I just smiled and nodded my head in approval.

"This is the quiet one we talked about sir...we think he might be mute" the scientist pointed a finger at me. heh, mute, well if that's what they think, that's what they'll get

Once again i flashed a grin.

"Well then, and who do we have here?" Mr Gydeon turned towards John
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:51 pm

"...Well, name's John. I didn't care to come here. But," pointing at the scientist "due to threats, I was kind of forced. My 'ability' is this screeching noise. And I have no care to listen to any motivational speech you may have."

Everyone in the room sort of looked at me. I was getting angry, and didn't feel like showing off my ability again, so I went to grab a drink. I think Ray saw I was angry, but noone else noticed...Is ice his only power?
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:07 pm

the scientist looked furious. While Mr. Gydeon stayed calm. hmmm, interesting...he didn't blow up at that remark.

"John, is it? I guess you're probaly very angry that you don't understand any of this, i would be too...but when it comes to shooting my motivational speeches down, you shoot my greatest power. But, i will refrain from it anyways. Dr.?

The scientist still had that annoyed look on his face, but at the call he snapped into action. "yes sir!" He pulled a lever somewhere off to the side. Two elevators opened up into the middle of the room. Mr. Gydeon turned to John and I.

"you will each go into these elevators, and will be given a test. A test that will test your physical as well as mental abiltites.... and possibly even your elemental ability. Your supervisor will be both me and Dr. 'furious' over here *he gave a glare to his employee* John, I want you to come with me, as Ray you may go with the Dr."

I nodded, and started towards the elevator, the scientist right behind me. The elevator doors closed. THe scietist took out a card and put it in a card slot. He then said to nobody in particular "Basement floor: 12" we then started our descent
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:12 pm

I felt a bit safer when I wasn't near the scientists, but I felt no better with the strange man. We walk into the other elevator. I ask him what's the test about, but all he could say is:

"...Yer ability's gonna be brought out."
Then we were off

BEGINNING MISSIONS!!!
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:59 pm

I came back up realizing John hadn't came up yet, the scientist told me to wait there till they came back. I watched him as he went up some stairs and into a room.

Then John came back along with Mr. Gydeon

"Good ^^ i'm glad to see you both got back safe and sound. Now as i promised no motivational speech, John. But i will tell you what happens next. We want you two to work with us. To find the others who also have dormant power hidden inside them. It will be a tad bit difficult, considering they are among everyday civilization, that's why we have intelligent squads to pin point these people. But you will help with the intelligent squad, or you will help with the Field squad. Depending on what either of you want to do. But first, i will send you to your rooms.

Here are your elevator passes, which will allow access to the other floors around here, both of your room numbers are printed on the card.

you are dismissed for the night, i bid you ado

with that, John and i looked at each other, then turned towards the elevators
Back to top Go down
SoulSyncher
Soul Syncher
SoulSyncher

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:07 pm

"..So that's why we're here...But at least I know my job now."
"Huh?"
"Everyone's got an ability...It's my job to prove to them that it's worth it."
"...Alright, then. So, what're we gonna do?"
"I dunno...I'm heading to bed though...G'Night."
I walk to the elevator
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:11 pm

i watched him as he went into the elevator. The doors closed and i was left in the room.... it was getting late, but there was two things that i needed to take care of.....
Back to top Go down
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Awakened Status
Ability Level:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:37 pm

I walked out of the laboratory heading a course towards home. On my way there i started to recall the recent events.
hmmm, quite the day....a man dressed in black tries to pull a gun on me while i'm drawing at a park.....In the middle of drawing a picture that would get me some money too. I need to finish that. Then things got cold, and somehow i ended up freezing the man's hand gun. After that he said something about these 'powers' i had.... wait. I stopped for a moment realizing i made it to my house. I stood there before i went in, trying to thing of what the man said.
"forget it, i'll think of it later" I snuck around the back, cursing as the door creaked open. Then i went to my room and packed my things, and then wrote a note to my parents saying where i was going. then i left.

I then headed out towards a taco bell. I walked in and saw someone familar at the sitting at a table. I ordered my food then sat across from Mr. Gydeon.

"well, hello there ray! what brings you out and about?" I pointed towards my pack, and he understood.

"said good-bye to the folks as well?" i shrugged, i left a note....that should be good enough.

"well, it's not like your leaving them forever you know....you can always stop in from time to time." I nodded in aggreement, that sounded nice. I decided to let the man talk some more before i started my questions that i had for him.

"you, know you're really not that talkitive are you?" he gave me no time to answer "nah, that's ok! you'll grow out of that, i'm sure! Besides i think your friend John could use someone like you to calm him down. Ah, while your here i have some questions to ask of you, if you care to answer?" I decided i should let known my voice now

"yes sir, as i have a few question for you as well."

"Good, good! you do talk ^^ and i'll be glad to answer any question you may have for me! You go first!"

"ummmmm, first of all, how did you find out about these 'teens' with their powers? after all they're supposedly very dormant"

"ah yes, well you see my own son.... was experiencing some trouble in school, and when he got upset.....he showed me something very....disturbing....."

"so John and I arn't the first people with these powers?"

"oh no, not at all, the first one known, was truthfully some of the greeks, who were known as 'gods'. But they power the possessed was very different, very different. It's changed over time as less people could find out their power. Now let me ask you a question. How did your training go?"

"i was kinda dissapointed...i didn't like the idea of fighting against bats, but that's just my opinion."

"WAHAAHAHA! so you have a heart after all! No those wern't bats at all....well more like they were robotic bats used to simply draw out a human's elemental powers. Now tell me this, how did you find out about the organization?"

I looked at him, surely he must know....if he's the head shoudn't he have sent the man in black to get me?

"Don't you know? arn't you the head of the Organization?"

"I should know....but you were an exception, i was surprised to see you at first, because all retrieval missions of the civilians who are close to opening their dormant powers has to be run by me first. So please tell me."

I told my story. "then the man in black took me by the arm, and whispered in my ear 'Humans have power, they are the most powerful species on this earth. But some do not know how to USE that power.....i advise you learn how to use that power...up by an old broken down laboratory, it's worth knowing. Oh and one more thing....remember that when the old man croaks, the younger one takes over.' and so i came to the laboratory and froze a puddle of water while i waited for something to happen...when as you know, i was brought to your room."

"hmmm, interesting....well i assure you that the man in black does not work for me....we'll have to investigate that. for now, i say we head off to bed, cause it's getting very very late."

"Mr gydeon?

"yes?"

"whatever happened to your son?"

".......after he showed off his powers....he ran away from home, because i thought him as a demon.....and i have never seen him since...."he hung is head down, and i thought i saw a small tear....i was about to say something when he looked at me and smiled....

"go to bed ray, it's late" and with that he left, with me close behind him...and we departed iin different directions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen_warrior's profile   Frozen_warrior's profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen_warrior's profile
Page 1 of 1