Magical Unknown Abilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical Unknown Abilities

Every human has something that isn't known...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creating a Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozen_warrior
Ice Warrior
Frozen_warrior

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Awakened Status
Ability: Freeze
Ability Level:
Creating a Party Left_bar_bleue5/100Creating a Party Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Creating a Party Empty
PostSubject: Creating a Party   Creating a Party Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:16 pm

Everybody needs a someone to travel with, someone to talk to, or someone to fight side by side. Create a party and kick some baddy butt XD

All you have to do is create a topic called: [(username)'s Party]

then make a list (up to 4 can be in your party)

Ex:

1.) SALLY
2.) JOE
3.)
4.)

when someone wants to join your party they come and reply saying something like:
"JOINS PARTY" (something close to it)

then when the leave that person replies again by saying "I QUIT YOUR PARTY!!! IT SUCKS!!!" (lol jk that's just mean, but something like that to let the person know that your not part of his/her party anymore.)

FIGHTING AS A PARTY
[center]

self explanatory really.....but i'll explain it anyways

When you battle each person must keep track of their own hp/mp and everything else. The only difference in a party battle is that when all of the party members attack THEN it's the enemy's turn.
When it's the enemy's turn and the enemy attacks or defends it defends/attacks against ALL OF YOU

Ex:

Sally: hP: 2/3 VS tom1
Joe: hp: 50000/34812412 Tom 2

sally and joe both attack then it's the enemy's turn:

TOM 1 DEFENDS!! TOM 2 ATTACKS

when sally or joe attack tom 1. Tom 1 defends against both of them sepeartely like in a 1on1 battle. Then tom 2 attacks both Joe and Sally

Remember if you have any quesitons pm me, Soul Syncher, or look at the many examples that are hanging around
Back to top Go down

Creating a Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magical Unknown Abilities :: Headquarters :: Organization's Lobby-
Jump to: